It might be the ﬁrst time youre going abroad, alone, without your parents or family. This is very exciting, and maybe a little bit frightening for some of you. You will probably do more things on your own than when youre at home, like managing your pocket money, your travel in Azerbaijan, etc. This is going to be a great experience. But we want your course to be a safe and enjoyable time as well. That is why we have WORDIKA Rules that apply to all of our students - even if youre over 18 years of age. Please read these rules carefully to make sure you are aware of the main rules on this journey.
1. You are not allowed to chew gums in the classroom.
2. You cannot use your mobile phone to speak or send sms during the teaching time.
3. Be on time. Do not come early or late. Coming late, you lose your teaching time and no extra minutes will be added.
4. Each lesson consists of 60 minutes. (( This will not change ))
5. Do not bring personal topics to the classroom.
6. Do not play with your pen, pencil, paper or any other object present on the teaching table.
7. Our books cannot be lent to students. You can only use the library books at our center.
8. We will provide you with hot/cold water, tea, coffee or Nescafe at your choice.
9. Do not raise your voice in the classroom. You should always produce soft and humanistic voice in the class room.
10. Do not enter the balcony without permission.
11. Do not produce noise or use your mobile phone in the stairway.
13. You cannot interfere in our lessons and teaching methods. We know better what each student needs for success. We design each lesson so that it serves your educational needs.
15. After paying the entrance fee, no refunds are available. ( Your money will not return back to you. )
16. There are no make-ups available. If you cannot come to a lesson, it will be counted as a lesson. It is true that there are no make-ups at state schools or universities. We follow the same guide lines. You must always have an academic approach in our lessons and practice your lessons at home too. You must call us and inform us that you cannot attend a lesson.
17. Do not bring company or guests or friends before asking for permission.
18. Do not touch the DVDs available in the book case.
19. You must always have your 8 Mbytes flash card on you when coming to our lessons. Well sometimes present you with PDF / Microsoft Office Word materials and etc.
20. You cannot bring pets to the classroom.
21. You must always have a very positive attitude in the classroom.
23. Do not interfere with our neighbor(s) in the lift.
25. You cannot sit behind your tutors notebook under any circumstances unless the tutor allows you to.
26. Frankly speaking, it is not good to be sleepy in class and yawn. You must be punctual and careful in the lessons.
27. Discussing politics and religion in our classes are strictly forbidden. Lets leave the job for politicians.
28. You should speak very quietly at the waiting room so that you do not bother
other students taking their lesson.
30. You cannot joke with your classmates, make fun of them or argue. Keep your personal problems out of the classroom.
31. I have the right to stop teaching you if you do not follow the rules and guidelines.
32. Treat all students and staff with respect.
33. If you also have applied for accommodation, they may have their own additional rules and regulations that you have to respect. You will get information on rules and regulations upon arrival.
34. Dont download illegal internet content here at our center.
35. Respect all school property and facilities
36. Please remember to use our computers and facilities appropriately.
+ any other rule which might pop up on the go. You will be informed immediately.